Quick Testimony From Thailand

I received an update last week about one of the girls some members of my team ministered to in the red light district in Chiang Mai. My friends Lauren and Becca met this lady and got very close with her. There was truly a God-ordained bond between them. Well the three of them have managed to stay in touch thanks to a friend in Wongen Kafe who has been keeping up with her.
Their contact from Wongen updated them that this lady has finally left the bars! She is going to Bangkok to be with her family and to learn a new trade with her sister.

I wanted to share this with you all because even though I never got to know this girl it gave me such hope and encouragement. If you followed my blog while I was in Thailand you'll know that my team and I never saw a girl come out; in fact it was an uphill battle to stay optimistic about the seeds we were sowing. But I'm so encouraged by the power of persistent prayer displayed through this story. Lauren and Becca never gave up hope and even though they never saw fruit while in Thailand, they are seeing it now. Praise God! He is so good!

It gives me such hope for the people that I still pray for; maybe not that I'll see the fruit but that there will be fruit.