I'm here

I touched down in Adelaide around 10:20 am. I got brought to the base, given a tour, got settled in, and then I was welcomed, welcomed, welcomed. My initiation was that I had to stand up at dinner time and sing my national anthem which was unfortunate especially since I had go be reminded what my nation's anthem was haha! Tomorrow I have my first staff meeting bright and early and then I'll get the lowdown on how things work here. It's a big base but it's a beautiful base and I can't wait to get going.

It's sinking in little by little. There are parrot looking birds flying around plus a hundred other kinds, koala bears in the trees, vineyards all around, and a kangaroo every now and then. "Holy cow I'M IN AUSTRALIA!!! How did this happen?!" lol

I'm really excited to see what the Lord had in store. The unknown can be kind of intimidating but instead of looking at it with nervousness, I'm trying to look at it with anticipation. It's not a 2 year commitment, it's a daily commitment and tomorrow is a new day. Can't wait!