Leap of Faith

In the morning I start my fairly long journey to Australia. These past couple of days have been filled with family, packing, and reassuring. I fly out of Orlando around 1:25pm and should land in Adelaide around 10am on Tuesday. I'll be sure and let you all know when I've arrived safely in Adelaide.

This is a poem I wrote that really best describes how I'm feeling right now and of what I keep reassuring myself.

The edge of the cliff crumbles away under my feet as if nature itself is coercing me jump.
The waterfall is beautiful and the pool below enticing but there's a lot that can happen in between.
I know once I jump only ecstasy will remain so it's not the fall that shakes my knees.
I've seen others jump before and they landed just fine so it's not the ending that worries me.
Is it the daunting of the unknown?
Is it the teasing doubts?
Self-talk has little place here, my thoughts are louder now on the edge.
As I watch pebbles slip away from the ground where they used to lay, a Friend comes and offers His helpful counsel, "Take My hand."

Pages of 21 years are replayed in a moment.
Faith reminded
Faith restored
I've been here before and He never let me make the jump alone.