Tomorrow it's Thailand

     Today is my last full day in Auckland! It's so weird to think that tomorrow I'll be on my way to Thailand. AAAHH! Anyway last night we had our Love Feast and it was so much fun. But before we could feast we had to clean. Me and two other girls were assigned to clean the office and the dreaded stairwell. The last time that stairwell was cleaned was from last year's team and there was dust and beer, from the club above, caked on so thick. But we cleaned it and I tell you what; the Queen of England would be privileged to walk through that place now. lol
     At the Love Feast we had a delicious spread of food; chicken, lamb, sweet potato somethin', roasted potatoes, salad, and for dessert we had an apple pie kinda thing and pavlova. It was so wonderful. We watched a slideshow and a video of these past three months, exchanged secret santa gifts, and had a dance party. It was a great night and it was really surreal to think that we're halfway done.
     I'm so thankful for this part of the journey and I know the next one will be where the change really occurs.

So this is where I'll be flying into tomorrow:
This is Bangkok. I'll be here for a night and then we take a bus down to Phuket. I'll try and blog when we arrive in Phuket but I don't know what the situation will be like there. Please pray for safe travel and for a covering of protection. Apparently it's not a rare thing for people to try and stuff drugs into your bag for you to unknowingly smuggle drugs into other countries and then you do time in a foreign prison......so please pray that our bags would be protected lol. (Sorry Momma I know...not what you wanted to hear.) ;-) No worries though! I'll just throw on my southern accent and say, "Thank you, thank you so much."

Love you guys and I'll talk to ya'll in Thailand!