A Walk In a Sex Shop

So as I too you guys, K Rd is lined with sex shops. Up until today I have merely been walking past and praying, but today I actually went in one. It was an adult video shop, small but packed. It had private viewing booths advertised outside so proceeded to ask the man working the register about it and how that worked. After he explained it to me I asked if I could ask a random question, at this point he thinks I'm a customer and it was key to what he later revealed; I asked him whether his customers were mostly male or female. He told me they were mostly male but most the girls that come in are working girls. This confused me, I knew he was talking about prostitutes but why would they come in a movie store? So I asked if they came into watch movies and he said, "No no we've got rooms for them in the back." "Oh so prostitutes bring their clients in here?" I ask. "Yeah we've got private rooms for that as well." This is key because its not something that's advertise and there was a very hush hush sort of way he talked about it, almost like it's not supposed to be commonly known. But there was something in his voice that led me to believe that he had to keep it quiet and that some pretty dark stuff goes on in those private rooms. There are two big gangs that work in Auckland and both are known to traffick women, one in particular deals with prostituting young girls from ages 14-18. These girls can be seen from my hostel window and we've been told to keep our distance because their "pimps" are never far away and are not afraid to protect their investment. So I couldn't help but feel like some o these girls were being brought into this place and that this guy knows and sees a lot. But the crazy thing about it is how casual he was about it. He spat off information like a fisherman who knows and enjoys his work. These are regular people that have been desensitized, they're lost souls caught in sin and my heart breaks for them.
When we left the sex shop it felt as though I were wearing tight coat, I could feel the evil on me and had to do some serious intercession. I plan on continuing to try and interview these workers and better understand what goes on on K Rd. Please pray for continued protection, grace and open doors. I need the favor of God and man here. I just feel so utterly compelled to do this and I'm not sure why yet so we'll see where this goes.