Videos

Here are some links to youtube videos that ya'll can watch and enjoy but I'll add a little sumthin sumthin to make them funnier ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMM9xYK_vGE
Ok this video is a small glimpse of my first New Zealand hiking experience. They told us that we were going to go on a scenic hike but that it was going to be like a very easy stroll. I thought, "This is good since the only shoes I brought were TOMS, I'll be ok." I was so wrong. We begin our hike and within the first 20ft I slip and fall, my butt now covered in mud. It wasn't too much further before I slipped and fell again. Guess who was the happy camper of the group.....Anyway because so many of us were slipping and falling and having difficulty "strolling" through the ankle deep mud, a whole group of us got left behind and we ended up getting completely turned around and, in a way, lost. We took the wrong fork in a road and it took us back to the main road we started on. Me, Lauren, and Chelsea saw this as a great opportunity to return to the cars and take a nice little 1.5 hr long trail we saw earlier. (I might also add that at this point it felt like a tropical storm was upon us). So we went back to the vans, dropped off some stuff and proceeded to the, what we thought, was the easier trail. Boy were we wrong!!! We took like the black diamond level trail! And this is just a small video of part of that experience. P.S. I ended up falling 10xs on this trip and now have very nice hiking shoes 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVrvmvEpxZw
This video is just a clip of the crazy NZ seagulls here. For the longest time we couldn't figure out what was making this awful noise but then we figured out, "Oh my goodness it's those dang seagulls!" If you think that seagulls in the States are demonic...watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLE3PCZkhIU
This video is a drive by of Karangahape Road aka K' Rd. I walk this street everyday and it is lined with sex shops. The first one you see is the one that I had the sex shop convo at. At night the streets are covered with prostitutes. Pray for K Rd.