Release of "Home of Hope & Dreams"

Today marks a truly special day. Today is the day that my song "Home of Hope & Dreams" has been released. If you click on the tab above this post; you can buy the song and read all about the project surrounding the orphanage in Uganda.

This song marks the first of many. It marks the first bridge that I get to help build between us and the broken world. It marks the first time one of my songs for justice gets a chance to do more than just raise awareness. This marks a huge point in my life as a missionary, as a musician, and as a person who never imagined something like this happening.

It was just a year ago that God gave me this dream to use music to fight injustice in this way and now He's brought it all together. I'm truly blessed.

 

Please share the song and help it spread so that more people can get involved in helping The Home of Hope and Dreams" in Uganda.

Thanks for all your support in helping make this happen!

 

Blessings,

Stephanie Gray