Christmas in Adelaide

My Christmas Eve last year was spent playing with kids in some back alley in Thailand; this year I was playing Christmas carols for the homeless as others served them food and gave them gifts. 
That night we came back to the base, got dressed up, enjoyed a beautiful dinner and exchanged secret santa gifts. 
Christmas day I got to sleep in and we all came together for a nice lunch outside. Later that night I got to skype with my family and watch as they opened presents on Christmas morning. My favorite part was getting to wake my sister up for Christmas; our whole lives she has been the one waking me up on Christmas morning so it was a rare treat that I got to repay the "favor". 

Now we are on break for the next 3 weeks. Some of our staff are relocating around the base, I myself have changed beds, but for the most part we are all taking it easy. I've got some things on my to-do list that I both need to do and want to do; one such thing is to prepare the prayer room for our next week of prayer. 

I hope you all had a great Christmas! If you want to skype or have a chat just email me and we'll make it happen. 

Much love!


What a scatter-brained and choppy blog post. Yikes sorry guys lol