God's Up To Something!

When I first arrived here I quickly realized that transportation was going to be a bit of a challenge especially since I wanted to be able to be involved with a local church. So I've been praying about transportation, how to go about it, what does the Lord want me to do, and I even put it out there for you guys to be praying about it. But the more research I did, the more discouraged I got and I had pretty much given up on even thinking about getting my own vehicle. Last week God gave me a car!

At first when I got the car I gave it right away because there was a family on base also looking in need of a car but God gave them a car this week too. So God's made it pretty clear that He wants me to have this car because this car is for His Kingdom.

There are so many beautiful things happening in Port Adelaide; God is flinging doors wide open and every time I go there I feel like I'm there, like I'm right where I'm supposed to be. Remember my post about how I wasn't feeling the same way I felt about New Zealand? I think those feelings were waiting for me in Port Adelaide. I get filled with such a peace and excitement every single time we go there that I'm itching like a player sitting on the bench, begging their coach to put them in the game.
So here's what's going on in Port Adelaide (the short version): They have a huge need, their city is dying and its hurting people are in dire need of help. We want to start another base in Port Adelaide. Our leaders met with the mayor and his community development team last week and they really want us to come and have been hooking us up with all sorts of contacts of places to volunteer, people to help, places to live, etc. We're starting to hook up with a local church in Port Adelaide and want to be a blessing there. We're hoping to start volunteering at a Christian run cafe that just opened up next to an abortion clinic. And we're still on the hunt for more places to get involved with and be a blessing to! Basically, THINGS ARE HAPPENING!

I know that this car that the Lord has given me is for Port Adelaide; I know that this is God making a way for me to be involved there. Praise God for answered prayers!

In order for me to legally operate this car there is an upfront fee of $120 as well as $180 upfront and then every 3 months after that that the government requires you to pay that serves as re-registering your car, insurance and taxes; not to mention gas to make it go. If you feel God moving you to support me in this way please click the "Donate" button up on the right and put "car" in the notes for the Paypal donation.

Thank you so much guys for your prayers and for your support! God is really doing such incredible things and I'm so excited to be able to share in this with you guys. God's up to something!