2 + 1 = WOW

Today is significant because it not only means that I have been here in Adelaide for 2 months but a year ago I was just starting my DTS in New Zealand.

Things are much different nowadays, not just because I'm different, but because this is different. In DTS it was a new experience, new lesson and new thing everyday; there was so much to blog about, so much to tell, so many stories. And yet there's not so much to blog about now; monthly summaries usually suffice...But why? Because DTS was an intense 6 month experience, one that certainly changed my life, but this isn't an experience, this is my life. I wake up everyday and I go to work.

On my DTS I began to feel a desire in me to sow in somewhere for longer term, to see what it felt like to really put my hands in the ground and watch what grew from committed work. Well, that is what's going on. There's not much to blog about because there's a lot of sowing going on, a lot of preparation for things to come; preparing for a harvest that has no due date. I'm so loving this journey that I'm on. I'm getting to be apart of pioneering a new movement in Port Adelaide and apart of pioneering a new music ministry. This is what I prayed for on my DTS. I'm getting to put my hands in the ground and really be apart of some beautiful things.

Thank you guys so much for being apart of this journey that I'm on, for sharing in my excitement, for relating and encouraging me.