A New Way to Support!!!!

Thanks to my awesome friends at Sacrament Media there's a new way that you can help support me as a missionary...buy a shirt!
These are the shirts that you can pre-order at http://sacramentmedia.storenvy.com/products/87612-justice and all the net profits will go back to me. The shirts are $15 but you must order before June 22!!!! The sale of the shirts ends on June 22 and they will be shipped out on July 6.

So not only are you supporting an awesome cause, yours truly, but this shirt is going to stir up a lot of conversations through which you'll be able to be an advocate and a voice for those who have no voice.

And if that wasn't convincing enough, here's the interview I had with Sacrament Media.
I'm really excited about this and I hope you all are too. These are awesome shirts that are slave-free/sweatshop-free quality shirts that are printed on and a truly awesome company that's making them for me. I hope you'll continue to support them as you continue to support me. Much love and many thanks!!!!