An Important Update

Some pretty big decisions have been made these past couple of weeks that you all, who both support and follow this blog, should be aware of.

As you know, I was set to staff with YWAM Auckland Central in Auckland, New Zealand. Well, a couple of weeks ago I received word that some changes were being made and it was left open for me to decide if I still wanted to stay with the base or not. After a lot of prayer and revisiting what I feel God's called me to do, how He's made me, and the goals that I have set; I decided to not return and staff with YWAM Auckland Central. It's been over a week now and I still have a real peace about the decision.

I had received an invitation to come and staff with a YWAM base in Adelaide, Australia (we met and worked together with this base in Thailand) about 2 weeks after I arrived home. They are wanting to start a music ministry and wanted me to come and be a part of it. I really feel that what this base is doing and what I want to be doing long term are very similar to each other. This base has been around a lot longer than the one in Auckland and so there are a lot more opportunities already established for ministry. So right now I'm currently working through the application process with them and am working hard to get it done. I still feel that I'm still only supposed to stay in the States for 3 months so I'm hoping that, if all works out, I'll still be leaving in July. So not much has changed except where I'm going.

I understand that some may wish to know more information or may have questions. So if you would like to know more please do not hesitate to email me. I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can. Thank you for your support and understanding in this situation.

I will update you all and let you know the minute I've been accepted.
Blessings!