10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

I've been posting some semi serious posts lately so I'm going to change it up a bit with 10 things you probably didn't know about me.

  1. I prefer oven pizza you cook in your own home than pizza you order. I think it tastes heaps better.
  2. I say the word "about" like a Canadian because when I was a teenager I thought how they said it was cool so for about a year I intentionally said "aboot" and now I say it involuntarily.
  3. I sing out of the left side of my face, when I get really into it, because I have little to no feeling on the right side of my chin/cheek due to getting my wisdom teeth out.
  4. The person I wanted to be like when I was growing up was Lara Croft.
  5. My favorite smell in the world is when you can smell fire in the distance.
  6. I love going into antique shops and cool thrift stores.
  7. All growing up I had a secret desire to want to be a butcher. For some reason they fascinated me and I thought it would be fun to handle all that meat.
  8. I love alley ways. There is something beautiful about them to me that catch my eye every time I see one.
  9. I can play the harmonica. I taught myself this year.
  10. I hate raw parsley. I discovered this in Australia when it was put in just about everything. There have always been foods I wasn't crazy about but this is the first food that I absolutely despise and I will pick it out of whatever it is in.