New Blog?! Why?

Yes, no more "Stephanie & YWAM". Some where along the line, that blog became a weighty newsletter; one on which that I felt I could not voice my true feelings.

If there were 3 shades of blog subjects there would be the black, white and the gray. The black you don't EVER talk about, the gray's too dirty and misleading and so you stick to the white- the pure, untainted, optimistic side. Well that's not reality. It's not my reality and it certainly wasn't the reality of the world I've been living in for the past 2 years.

So this is me, exposing the gray in and around Stephanie Gray. This is my attempt to reclaim my blog and thereby reclaim a part of myself- being transparent.

I'm tossing off this fanciful title "MISSIONARY" which attempts to whitewash my journey.

I want to be the Stephanie Gray that God envisioned. I want to be who He created me to be in all its vast array of colors.