That's Beaut!

"That's beaut"- excited approval, something has gone really well. (i.e. "You little beauty. I won the lottery." Reply: "That's beaut mate!") 
Now why am I using Australian slang? Well because I got accepted to staff with YWAM South Australia! Ridgie didge! *Huge sigh of relief*

Next Step: I've got to apply for a visa. I've been told that once application is in that I'll hear in a few days and then I can buy a ticket.

What I'll be doing there: I will be involved in a 2 year course called 'Certificate IV in Christian Missions.' It's an apprenticeship style course in which I'll be attending lectures during the week, assuming a role on the base, and assignments. It focuses on helping you develop ministry skills and more. (If you're familiar with YWAM it's similar to a Basic Leadership School aka BLS)

Where I'll be: 

View Larger Map


I'll keep you all updated as information comes in and as progress is made. Please be praying for me as I continue to work on things and move forward.