I've got 15 minutes

     Ok I've got 15 minutes left on the internet before I get kicked off. So what can I tell you in 15 minutes? Chiang Mai is awesome!!! End of story.
     It's officially been a week, today, that we've been in Chiang Mai and we all adore this ministry, this people, and this place. We all feel like we're finally getting a real Thai experience. It also helps that we have a translator that goes everywhere with us, his name is Med. He's awesome and he takes us to all the behind the scenes places and gives us all the "need-to-know" info that most people wouldn't know without a Thai with them. Plus he's very handy to take out to eat. We all really enjoy having him around and with him being around us all the time we feel like we're never seperated from the culture which is such a relief compared to feeling so separated and distant in Phuket. God's really blessed us and given us so much favor here. We already feel as close to the Thai girls that work in the cafe in one week as we felt to the Thai girls that worked at SHE. I love being around them!!! And now that we're finally getting a real dose of Thai culture, I love that too.
     In the coffee shop it's so chill and feels like home. We work a 4-5 hour shift in the coffee shop everyday and our job is to help the Thai staff as much as possible and to socialize....so easy! It's such a refreshing thing to be surrounded by such life, joy, peace, and opportunity during the day so that when we go out to the bars at night to do the bar ministry, we're going out full of hope.
     We work in the coffee shop everyday except for Sunday and we're going to try and go out to the bars everynight that we work as well but we'll see how that goes.

     Another plus about Chiang Mai is that it's much cheaper than Phuket; I didn't know Thailand could be cheaper but it is!

I'm about to be kicked off so I'll have to organize my thoughts better for next time I get on. Until then here's the link to view my new album from Thailand: